Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Passover!

We had a seder tonight. It was us and our good friends Greg and Adrienne and their son Fletcher. He's two months younger than Delly, and she adores him. She calls him her "favorite boy." Our seder involved us mostly chasing toddlers around and keeping Mimi happy. It was a lot of fun, and of course we didn't take a single picture. Argh.

Josh made a delicious matzo lasagna, but mostly I just ate matzo with charoset and horseradish. And of course all the wine. I hope by the time the girls are old enough to have a clue, Josh and I will have our acts together to throw a real seder. We tried hard to do it for real tonight while making it as casual and as quick and kid-friendly as possible. We were really winging it.

I need to start reaching out to our Jewish friends to get real advice/info/tips on how to do the legit Jewish mom and holiday thing. I want to get it right.

No comments: