Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Happy: Day 2

Today I made a huge committment. To Pillow Challenge Week. I will not be making a pillow a day (seriously??), but I can commit to spending some time each day on pillows. A long time ago a friend (Hi, Josefa!) told me that she was making a special pillow for her daughter for every holiday. Such a fabulous idea, no? I have been meaning to copy the idea for a long, long time.

So, this challenge will be the kick in the pants that I need. May as well start with Hanukkah pillows, considering it is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY. Oy vay. Time to dig out my Hanukkah fabrics and maybe get some new stuff too.

Also! How cute is this little crafty idea for making a glittery menorah (actually Hanukkiah, I'll explain that to you Goys another day)? Gonna have to order some of these to get cracking on the holiday crafting. Glue and glitter, huzzah!

1 comment:

Karina said...

I actually laughed out loud at the "I will not be making a pillow a day (seriously??)" bit...lol Good luck with this, seems like an impossible mission to me, but that's only because I can barely sew a button! lol I'm sure you, however, will make lots of pretty pillows and share pictures so I can live vicariously through you! ;-)