Tuesday, January 8, 2008

possibly coughing up a lung (or two)

All that cleaning in our utility room and rifling through old boxes literally made me sick. I didn't wear a mask, and stirring up all that old musty stuff aggravated my allergies something fierce. I don't want to think about how much mold I must have inhaled. Last week immediately after cleaning I got a very scratchy throat. It has worked down to my lungs and now I'm a cough-y hack-y mess. Josh is out of town this week, and as hard as it is when he's away, I'm actually glad he's not here right now. With all my nighttime coughing, there's no way he would sleep and that would make me all anxious and guilty etc. I'll see a doc this afternoon, hopefully I don't have a case of black lung.

On the up-side, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs are now available. When I stepped into CVS the other day and saw them, I think the heaven's may have opened up and maybe there were some angels singing. It was glorious.

No comments: